Community Affiliate Program
The Community Affiliates Program is open to any 501c3 certified nonprofit organization based in the nine counties of the Bay Area whose mission involves service to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender communities, seniors, youth, bullying, housing advocacy, animal welfare/rights, people living with HIV/AIDS, cancer, or homelessness.
Since 1997, San Francisco Pride has distributed over $3.3 million dollars in proceeds – thanks in large part to our beverage sales and donations made at our event gates.
Starting in March 2020, Covid-19 forced us to suspend the annual SF Pride celebration for the next two years (2020 and 2021), but we’re coming back this year!
We are now accepting applications for 2022 Community Affiliates!
All community affiliates must commit to a minimum number of volunteers who will donate their time and effort at the SF Pride event. In 2022, Pride takes place on June 25 and 26. The minimum requirement varies from 6 to 12 volunteers and depends on the department for which the partner has been selected. All volunteers must attend volunteer trainings. The number of trainings, as well as locations and dates, will be announced by the relevant department coordinators prior to the event.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank You to our 2019 Community Affiliates
- All Blues Rugby Club
- American Legion Bob Basker Post 315
- Bay Area Derby
- Bayard Rustin LGBT Coalition
- Berkeley Community Health Project
- Berkeley Humane
- California Men’s Gathering
- Castro Country Club
- CHEER For Life Foundation (CHEER SF)
- City of Refuge UCC
- Court of the Great Northwest Imperial Empire
- Foggy City Dancers
- Folsom Street Events
- Grand Ducal Council of SF
- Healing Waters Wilderness Adventures
- Imperial Council of SF
- Imperial San Joaquin Delta Empire
- Imperial Star Empire
- Inferno Softball (program of Pass Inc)
- Lesbian Gay Chorus of SF
- Metropolitan Community Church of San Francisco
- Nor Cal Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Oakland LGBTQ Community Center
- Oakland Pride, Inc.
- Pagan Alliance
- Parable of the Sower Cooperative
- Project MORE Foundation
- Rainbow Sierrans
- San Francisco Gay Basketball Association
- San Francisco Gay Softball League
- San Francisco Impact Partner
- San Francisco Lesbian/Gay Freedom Band
- San Francisco Spikes Soccer Club
- San Francisco Suicide Prevention
- San Francisco Womxn’s Flag Football League
- SF & SJ Mix DNA
- Silicon Valley Gay Softball League
- Silicon Valley Pride
- St. James Infirmary
- Stockton 209 Cares
- Success Center San Francisco
- Temenos Catholic Workers
- Tenderloin Tessie
- Veterans for Peace Chapter 69