Every year, San Francisco Pride® works with the finest venues, promoters, and LGBT organizations to create an exciting calendar of events in the month of June. These events help both the organizers and San Francisco Pride reach out to the many diverse sectors of our community to make June a truly empowering and celebratory month.
Click here if you or your organization wishes to become part of this year's Official Event Program.
Are you a promoter and want to be part of the SF Pride Official Events Calendar?
OFFICIAL PRIDE EVENTS
- Any LGBT themed or sponsored event occurring in June can apply to be recognized as an Official Pride Event by completing an online application form at sfpride.org and paying a $50 processing fee. Processing fees are not refundable, regardless of whether an event is approved for inclusion or not. (Limited processing fee waivers are available for non-profit community events that are free admission and open to the public to attend. Please request a fee waiver on your application.)
- A panel of SF Pride staff, board members and others will review all applications. Once approved, the event will be listed on the SF Pride website and in any official Pride publications or newsletters where events are listed, subject to production deadlines. (The publication deadline for insidepride is May 10, 2013 and pocketpride is May 24, 2013.)
- Official Pride Event listings will include the name of the event, date and time, location, admission fee (if any), contact and information (phone number, email address and/or website URL), and a description of up to 250 characters (including spaces).
- Approved Official Pride Events may also submit photos for editorial consideration. Photos must be print quality (300 dpi) and may not include any superimposed logos or text. Event posters or flyers may not be submitted. SF Pride and its publisher will review all photos for possible placement. Submission of a photo does not guarantee it will be published, or that it will be published across all platforms.
- Approved Official Pride Events are eligible to purchase advertising in SF Pride’s official publications at a discount. One-Sixth and One-Third page advertisements will be discounted by 35% in insidepride, which begins distribution by the Memorial Day weekend and is available throughout June. Quarter-Page and Half-Page page advertisements will be discounted by 35% in pocketpride, which is distributed at the celebration. (These discounts may not be combined with any other discounts or special offers in place.)
For a media kit and more information on advertising rates and specifications, please email email@example.com or call 415.552.8040.