Artwork & Graphics
Need to send us artwork and want our artwork specs?
What follows is information about the specifications for different media types. If you do not see the specs you need, email us to make a request what you need.
SF Pride Logo Artwork
Event Logo Files
The 2012 event logo is available below.
- EPS Color Logo for Light Backgrounds
- PDF High Res CMYK Logo for Print
- EPS One-Color (Grayscale) Logo for White and Black Backgrounds
- EPS One-Color Black for Light Backgrounds
- EPS Monochrome White
- PNG RGB Low Res Logo for Web
- JPEG High Res CMYK Logo for Print
Submitting Logo Artwork
We accept logo artwork at a resolution of 300 dpi (high resolution) with a CMYK color profile in EPS, TIF, JPEG or PDF formats. EPS is always preferred.
Print & High Resolution Requirements
We accept logo artwork as 300 dpi with a CMYK color profile in EPS, TIF, JPEG or PDF formats.
Web & Low Resolution Requirements
We accept images at a resolution of 72 dpi with a RGB color profile in PNG, PDF, and JPEG formats with a minimum width of 600 pixels or larger. Trasnparent PNG files are preferred.
Web banners are accepted in two sizes (please check with our sponsorship department before submitting):
- 234x60 pixels at 72dpi (web resolution) - RGB color - Horizontal ONLY
- 145x75 pixels at 72dpi (web resolution) - RGB color - Horizontal ONLY
We do not accept vertical web banners. Any banners sent that do not conform to the sizes set above will be placed in the space allotted and distortion may occur.
Email us to request a version of the SF Pride logo not already provided above. Please indicate the desired sizing of the artwork, color profile, resolution, and file format(s) in which it is needed (i.e., EPS, JPG, PDF, TIF, etc.). If you do not speak graphic design, just email email@example.com and describe what it is you are hoping to do with the logo artwork.